ben.catterall
Participant

@canvasyou wrote:

Okay nyz_name: I am going to assume that the last post you made was directed at me?

YOU SAID: “i would agree that the frame is just the frame and not the machine itself but nor is just the coils or just the springs and so on all the pieces put together make a machine and from what you posted you had stripped your superior machine down to the frame and replaced everything else”

MY RESPONSE: I was simply saying that frames do not play too much into the overall tuning of the machine, as long as geometry is identical – you will get similar if not exactly same results. Coils are NOT just coils, and springs are NOT just springs. I stand by my statement on that issue, there are massive implications of using lower end springs and coils, even on a good frame. Where you could (by my example of superior light touch) put higher end springs and coils on a lower end frame and get a huge increase in effect.

YOU SAID: “pretty much you seem to not know a lot about tattooing in general when you quote bs from other people and talk of covering ps with barrier film and many other things on this site i have read”

MY RESPONSE: I am sorry if I do not seem knowledgeable about tattooing to you, and I do not think covering your Power Supply with barrier protection is B.S. – I actually think that any tool that has opportunity to come in contact with bodily fluid should be barrier protected, unless you are going to change your gloves each time you want to adjust your voltage on the P.S. – then you should have it covered with barrier film, or a baggies.

YOU SAID: “along with you claiming this to be a site promoting getting an apprenticeship versus tattooing out of your home but you also make statements in the same quote to use plastic tubes when if you are getting a traditional apprenticeship”

MY RESPONSE: I think that people are going to tattoo at home regardless – and the actual issue is the supply companies selling to anyone, not this website. The supply companies do not seem to offer a FREE sterilization guide – or a free autoclave.. Most people who buy stuff from a kit – have no clue even how to use it except for Huck’s A-Z.. haha! So I cannot make an apology for promoting using plastic tubes and tips. Please refer yourself to a lot of professional top tier artists that use plastic tubes and tips in the best studios across the world. It is my opinion that even if an autoclave is properly used (which most the itme is not) in studios, that spore tests are not properly done, and the autoclave is not properly PMCS (Preventative Maintenance Checks Service) to win my trust. As stated earlier – If people (such as yourself) who can barely convey a complete sentence – are expected to be trusted to run a medical grade autoclave – then I would rather see metal tubes and tips outlawed, unless under direct supervision of a medical professional.

YOU SAID “there mentor would show them the right way to use a autoclave to sterilize metal tubes and tips which are far better imo also you fail to realize that many professional tattooist tattoo at there homes and other peoples homes as well as there shop its all in the way you do your prep work that would make the tattoo area unsafe to tattoo in with out good prep work even a shop is a bad place to tattoo in and a shop is no different than a house unless owning one gives you some kinda magical automatic sterilizing power.”

MY RESPONSE: wow.. that is so confusing.. sorry – I don’t think that owing a shop (or a home – couldn’t tell what you meant exactly) gives you some kinda magical automatic sterilizing power.

YOU SAID: “tattooing without a license anywhere is illegal because you have to prove not that you know how to tattoo but you know how to sterilize and that you know about bbp and cc”

MY RESPONSE: This is simply FALSE – Many states do NOT require you have a license, and only minimal requirements for the business license are enforced / required. Always check with local Health Dept. and utilize OSHA guidelines when dealing with bodily fluid potential exposure.

YOU SAID: “and i have seen a lot of shop that dont know much how to tattoo nor about how to properly sterilize and i have seen a lot of people who work from home that care more for the art than anyone you will find in a shop”

MY RESPONSE: . I think I agree with you.
: )

:lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Think you owned this guy for sure CJ! Glad i found this old post. Classic! :lol:

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan