• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      michaeli

question about what tubes is fited to that needle properly can i use 9 flat tube with 15 mag needle or the regular 15 flat if i dont have the 15 mag tube ..?
      i see in alot of tattoo suplies shoping sites that sell 25 mag needle with no fited tubes to be found on inventory
      so what are the best alternative needle/tube combo at situations like this
      and what could be a good indicator for a salution ..?

nytemareh
      Participant

that is because mags are stacked. Which would mean 8 on bottom 7 on top. So yes you would use a 7 or 9 flat tube. I have had some that fit in 7, and some that have to use a 9. hope that helps.

michaeli

yes thanks alot very much helpfull , i wonder if you can djucate me bout something im from israel
      and im having problam translating and understanding the mening of “bugpin ” :)
      and the texture mags what is that can you adjucate me about it
      thanks in advance its just the language and translation problam

robroy289
      Participant

“BUGPIN” NEEDLES ARE A SIZE UP FROM REGULAR NEEDLES. IF YOU REGULARLY USE A 15- MAG, YOU WOULD WANT TO USE A 17- BUGPIN MAG.

THE TIGHTER SPACING BETWEEN “BUGPIN” NEEDLES GIVES “PORTRAIT” TATTOOS THE SMOOTHER, FULLER LOOK.

“BUGPIN” MAGNUM SHADERS ARE MADE FORM LONG TAPERED 8-GUAGE NEEDLES, WHICH ARE COMMONLY USED FOR ” PORTRAIT” WORK.
      Textured needles just allow more ink to flow on the needle for better coverage when filling color… I hope this helps…

leena

I use only Elements curved mags for any/all color or shading. highly recommend using these needles.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan