• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      memmnock
      Participant

Hi Guys thought id show this 1st attempt at a face i done and never finished as it started going to dark and i went wrong with allot of things like starting the dark stuff 1st then moving to light? I done it all with a 29 curved Mag and i never even used water solution to make thin black wash i just used a 1 pot of kurosumi greywash which was way too dark :( Soon as i done the 1st dark bit i knew it wasnt going to turn out as it went downhill from there but atleast i know where im going wrong and can correct these mistakes next time :D

You guys any thoughts or tips on doing what ive done to correct what i done?

I timed myself with this from start to giving up and it was 47minutes but wasnt a waste of time as i think i know where i went wrong!

Arthur.

Lennart82
      Participant

well…. If you fail first time… You have a million times to try again ;)
      But on real skin, dont be afraid of going to dark. If you go to light, then it will not stand the time, and be faded quickly.

Go from bottum and up, finish the bottum first, and work like a printer, Finish it, then move up.
      it looks like you concentrated on everything at the same time. concentrate on one section, finish that, and then move on. Your eyes will confuse yourself, and betray you. Focus on what you see, and only see a little thing at the time.

Have you done any pencil portraits???If so lets see :D

Infamous
      Participant

I’m just going to sit back and watch you two talk about portraits.

Right now, if anyone asks me to do a portrait the answer is no, absolutely not. And that definitely needs to change lol

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan