• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Asfxe8

I think my linework is improving but this piece was geometrically challenging even just to trace the stencil. Advice,feedback is always appreciated! http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/598587_482779165071504_1171797616_n.jpg

Loopi

Link not working, instead of copying the link address from the address bar do this …. right click photo/picture … copy image url … then paste here :)

Asfxe8

I’m glad somebody let me know this,thanks! I changed it so hopefully it works and I can get some feedback! :P

nedmanders

i think it looks pretty good actually ;)

Loopi

Not a prob :)

Ohhh looks good… damn you and your lines!! One day I will too have lines like this!!

Looks brill! I spend ages just tracing pictures over and over! I know the pain of it!

Well done!!

I like it, good job!

Asfxe8

Thanks a lot guys! Loopi, for practice I took a pen and put it in the tube vise of my machine and started tracing the lines on my son’s spiderman coloring book! There’s a lot of lines on that guy and I think it’s excellent for linework practice with the weight of the machine and all.I know there’s a long way to go but I’ll hang in there and I’m sure you will too! :D

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan