• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      littleinker
      Participant

Hey guys!

I have decided to start a blog that covers my journey through my apprenticeship. I’ve only just start my apprenticeship so it hasn’t got a lot of posts yet but I’ll keep updating it as I go. :)

http://littleinky.blogspot.com.au/

Lennart82
      Participant

Cool, I will stay tuned for your updates :D

By the way, the one “Beginnings of a calf piece by Newfi”…… Hans Rüdi Giger insperation in living incarnation :D A combination of E.L.P and Giger Mirror :D
      I’m a huge fan and in eager study of everything he has done.
      Be sure to post the outcome of that piece ;)

littleinker
      Participant

It’s pretty awesome isn’t it?? I’ll post an update as soon as it’s done! :)

Lennart82
      Participant

Dude…..? Your not a dude????

Thought you were a guy ;)

littleinker
      Participant

Bahahaha! :lol: No. I’m a girl which has made it even harder to get into this industry! Freakin awesome to get a break! :D

Lennart82
      Participant

@littleinker wrote:

It’s pretty awesome isn’t it?? I’ll post an update as soon as it’s done! :)

Its totally badass. Perhaps mostly cause I’m blinded when it comes to Giger ;)
      Reminds me of a commercial for levis jeans. A girl riding a horse, jumping over a train. What I only saw was that the train was design by Giger :P

@littleinker wrote:

Bahahaha! :lol: No. I’m a girl which has made it even harder to get into this industry! Freakin awesome to get a break! :D

Oh man, hahaha didnt see that coming :P
      But then its just even more congrats on your behalf for nailing the apprenticeship :D

littleinker
      Participant

@Lennart82 wrote:

Its totally badass. Perhaps mostly cause I’m blinded when it comes to Giger ;)
      Reminds me of a commercial for levis jeans. A girl riding a horse, jumping over a train. What I only saw was that the train was design by Giger :P

Yeah, Giger is amazing! I’m a pretty big fan too. :D

@Lennart82 wrote:

]Bahahaha! :lol: No. I’m a girl which has made it even harder to get into this industry! Freakin awesome to get a break! :D

Oh man, hahaha didnt see that coming :P
      But then its just even more congrats on your behalf for nailing the apprenticeship :D[/quote]
      Hahaha! At least I can still manage to shock people!
      Thanks! It’s been hard to even get anyone to take me seriously when I said I wanted to become a tattoo artist and I managed to get an apprenticeship! I can’t believe how insanely lucky I am! :mrgreen:

Lennart82
      Participant

Sometimes life has a way of finding a way.
      If things were ment to be, then they well be ;)

littleinker
      Participant

I completely agree! :)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan