• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      SirBlazeAloT

Ok so when I FIRST started I was doing pieces bigger than my ability.

I had done this “Good Times/Bad Times” skull clowns when I FIRST started tattooing REAL skin. It was bad, outline was shaky, and the shading was minimal !

SO a day or two ago I went back and touched it up, added SOME shade/ and color.

This is NOT finished. It is just a touch up and addition to one of my very first tattoo pieces. I still need to touch up and go over some of the lettering but it a work in progress.. I wish I had the before AND after pic but oh well..

Still needs a lot of work, but compared to what It looked like before this session, it looks good..

Link: http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2826/42771510150780603788098.jpg

Jester
      Participant

Nice! What are you going to do with the eyes?

SirBlazeAloT

@Jester wrote:

Nice! What are you going to do with the eyes?

Not sure yet, we been talking about what to do with it next session tho!

holy shNikes Blaze-alot! whatever youve been doing you definately came a long way since ur first few posts. Honestly im a bit jealous lol. I still got some learning to do with my shading

SirBlazeAloT

@immikevalentine22 wrote:

holy shNikes Blaze-alot! whatever youve been doing you definately came a long way since ur first few posts. Honestly im a bit jealous lol. I still got some learning to do with my shading

Thanks a ton man!! You have definitely given me a confidence boost !! Ive just been trying to practice as much as possible, whether it be on practice skins, fruits, friends, or even myself! Thanks again man

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan