• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      kevinseo

If you are operating a tattoo store or you are preparing to available one, you must choose cautious appropriate tattoo machines parts for the business. A correct tattoo equipment allows one to not merely make tattoo with substantial quality, but in addition with fantastic efficiency. These professional cheap tattoo kits are your best choice for tattooing. It’s safe and mild to the skin.
      Tmart offers different kinds of tattoo machines parts, ink, grip, transfer, needles and tips and more, which will meet all your needs. With the least money to meet your greatest desire!

Viper65

@kevinseo wrote:

If you are operating a tattoo store or you are preparing to available one, you must choose cautious appropriate tattoo machines parts for the business. A correct tattoo equipment allows one to not merely make tattoo with substantial quality, but in addition with fantastic efficiency. These professional cheap tattoo kits are your best choice for tattooing. It’s safe and mild to the skin.
      Tmart offers different kinds of tattoo machines parts, ink, grip, transfer, needles and tips and more, which will meet all your needs. With the least money to meet your greatest desire!

MY online shop is worldwide free shipping.
      http://www.tmart.com/Tattoos-Body-Art/

same crap as Ebay….pure junk.

Tarantula

I bought some needles and disposable tubes from tmart once, cost me about £1.50 for 5 free postage… got what I paid for to be honest.

Blake

cool junk :lol:

boot3rs
      Participant

T Mart sucks. I purchased from them several times. Just a distributer they have no knowledge of tattoo supplys buy the cheapist shit then sell it. They take forever to deliver and you cannot contact them with questions. Ive bought alot from them and always have been disappointed. The first purchase was a tattoo kit, ink was the worst and the power supply lasted, well a good week. Although there was one purchase I made from them that was good. It was intenze ink at a very good price.

destructo

my partner dannys hapless female apprentice bought her kit from tmart.. The ink caused a severe reaction in one of her guinea pigs. Ink poisoning is serious stuff. I know for a fact she wasnt going too deep as i overseen the setup.. I also told her the ink looked shady and offbrand but she was excited to screw up her friend lol……

demonicus

@Viper65 wrote:

@kevinseo wrote:

MY online shop is worldwide free shipping.
      http://www.tmart.com/Tattoos-Body-Art/

same crap as Ebay….pure junk.

easy viper I got the hilbrant gear from Ebay lol

dave14jones

Great products..!!

Why would any apprentice need to buy anything? Your mentor gives you some machines and you should know what to use by than….Apprentice means you have a pro mentor, not just you say you are one. Cheap in any sales pitch and I run, fast!

angie

I love tat soul needles..okay its not cheap but you rarely get a bent needle in there….plus your shure to get the real ink not some cheap chinesse knock off!!! eikon as some bad ass supplys to! but once again not cheap…sence im begening (and french lol ) wanted to make sure i was not getting screwed so ….if you guys have safe and cheaper place to buy good quality needles im all open :)

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan