This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Jbeaufosho 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Jbeaufosho 

I’m having a lot of bad luck with my camera lately. I didn’t really check them out until the client had left. So I’m left with some bad pics. I guess the middle one is probably best. Anyway, I don’t get to do much black and grey lately so I was pretty pumped about this. It probably could have benefited from some white but the customer wasn’t interested. Check it out:

B&g rose:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2j0e3c2.jpg

Btw this was done using only kuro sumi black. No grey washes.

robroy289 
    Participant

Well i think you did a very good job.

Infamous 
    Participant

I love black and grey! It is definitely my favorite style.

And this rose (from what I can tell) looks exactly like its supposed to haha, so good work

Jbeaufosho 

Nice thanks guys! Yeah besides the white it came out pretty much how I hoped it would. I was happy with it. Just not so happy with the way the pictures came out.

Lennart82 
    Participant

Looks great. Like the bold edge lines :D

Jbeaufosho 

Thanks Len. Yeah initially I was thinking of using a 5 for the outline to give it a more delicate look. But my mentor talked me into a 7. I’m glad he did, I think the design lends itself well to the bold look. Thanks for the feed back peoples.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan

Forgot your details?