• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      KAYAKINGD

OK well I did intro myself on the old forum but figure I could be the cheeky first poster on this tmtt forum :)
      Trouble is I can’t think of anythin INTERESTING to say about myself….

I am a novice, persuaded by my lovely husband to “train” to put my artwork on his body… I am sure you understand how that scared me…. thing is, in the uk, getting anything close to a conversation rather than an apprenticeship with any of the “local” artists has proved itself to be of blood and stone proportions.

I have always had a fascination with Tattooing as an art form, and as an expression of internal workings of individuals’ souls and as I have this sick love of that feeling of the needle on my own skin, so persuaded and curious, here I am.
      After searching online forever having been ignored and flamed for asking the most basic of questions regarding biology, technique etc etc etc tmtt “appeared” in my search engine and I got a little excited… people who are willing to communicate… to answer questions…. in exchange for the good peoples advice I will find my old art-books and share my work once we have relocated in a months time… it is the very least I can do.. I would also be very happy to discuss personal celtic designs should anyone wish to.

My favorite personal art-type is celtic knotwork which I have been doing as doodles forever (well at least 18yrs) and I have always had the ability to see what isn’t there, from your dead great granny to the soul markings from times past (all hail you celtic warriors ;) ) to the possibilities of futures to come… yup psycho, I mean psychic me ;)

Beyond my interest in becoming an adequate artist, I am wife to my hubby of 13 yrs and mum to 4 home-educated children. Have an obsessive love of whitewater kayaking and being outdoors… not saying I am good at any of the above but I really try my best!

well, hope that’s enough of an intro!!!
      XXDXX

Izarrasink

:) Interesting, we are all psychic just whether we chose to develop or not is up to the individual, you can give me a pm reading if you like, id be interested to see what you come up with :P

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan