• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      robroy289
      Participant

Has everyone gotten lazy or just know everything there is to know about tattooing???? I mean i see a lot :cry: of unanswered threads and questions.. Whats up guys ? Lets help each other and get this site hopping!!!!

Jester
      Participant

X2

WildBill

Wow, I only joined the other day, and there is some asshole posting this inept html spam garbage!

Do you know why?

‘Cause he can.

My suggestion is get rid of this phpbb bullshit and get some real professional forum software like Vbulletin.

I swear you will be glad you did.

I changed my site over and haven’t had a bit of problem.
      Don’t let these assholes win. This is a good site.
      Man, don’t let this site just go all to fuck.

Viper65

Wildbill……….good to have you aboard! Ive been around a while and have been in contact with Charles the site admin to gain admin rights myself so I can clean house around here. Not sure when I will have the rights granted but should be sooner than later so stay tuned friend!

viper :ugeek:

robroy289
      Participant

I am a global moderator on this as well as you Viper and i have been trying my best to get rid of the spam but it comes back as soon as i delete it.. Can’t wait until the new site is up and runing!!!!

nytemareh
      Participant

Unfortunately when i see alot of spam i hit the all forums read. I will say it has been better lately

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan