Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      LouieThaXIII

Ive had this idea for a virgin mary for a long time but never cld get it right finally got it the way i wanted it had a lot of fun sketching it srry the pic is so shitty took it with my phone used some walmart brand color pencils and some Box marking pencils from my old job

Viper65

cool idea..invest in some decent colored pencils and youll be amazed at how much more this will pop out! Keep up the good work!

leopardprints67
      Participant

@Viper65 wrote:

cool idea..invest in some decent colored pencils and youll be amazed at how much more this will pop out! Keep up the good work!

Oh yeah! Prismacolors, man. DA BEST!

leopardprints67
      Participant

@LouieThaXIII wrote:

Ive had this idea for a virgin mary for a long time but never cld get it right finally got it the way i wanted it had a lot of fun sketching it srry the pic is so shitty took it with my phone used some walmart brand color pencils and some Box marking pencils from my old job

GREAT concept. I’m a huge fan of Dia De Lost Muertos ANYTHING. I’m working on a sugar skull meself:-)

TexasPT

@leopardprints67 wrote:

@LouieThaXIII wrote:

GREAT concept. I’m a huge fan of Dia De Lost Muertos ANYTHING. I’m working on a sugar skull meself:-)

Is it my sugar skull? :)

leopardprints67
      Participant

@TexasPT wrote:

@leopardprints67 wrote:

@LouieThaXIII wrote:

Is it my sugar skull? :)

Maaaaybe:-)

Viper65

hahahahahahahah………………….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TexasPT

@leopardprints67 wrote:

Maaaaybe:-)

:) Better to have someone talented like you do it than me. My sugar skulls leave something to be desired. :)

LouieThaXIII

Thx for the compliments i use to have a decent set but ive moved around so much this year(and still not done) that its gotten lost among the BS so imma jus wait till me and the wife settle into our new place b4 i get another one….I love all dia de los Muertos art I have a sugar skull lady tattoo’d on my left forearm that i did years ago(my first tattoo) its faded now but still my favorite to this day id love to see ur Dia de los Muertos designs

xDreamerx
      Participant

Dia de los muertos skulls I’m a fan of. I collect skulls and then paint them and keep them in my personal collection.

Love the art man, would love to see more of it here.

Viper65

@xDreamerx wrote:

Dia de los muertos skulls I’m a fan of. I collect skulls and then paint them and keep them in my personal collection.

Love the art man, would love to see more of it here.

………thats a little disturbing that you collect skulls and paint them. YOu havent made any coats from human skin have you….. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Atchitol

Whoa you collect real human skulls? RAD.

adonis813

scary shit.. lol

xDreamerx
      Participant

lol my bad.  Not human skullz.  Fabricated ones from clay, or kiln hardened versions, plastics, paper…etc. lol

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan