• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      DiscoMoney

I can’t verify this 100% yet but i noticed this in the description for their needles
      “With 48 configurations available, you will find the needle you are looking for. Imported, pre-made sterile needle configurations soldered on a bar.

All needles are packaged in an individual sterile blister pack. Round liner needles are tightly configured. Box of 50 needles.”

It says they’re imported…

Infamous
      Participant

Eikon is from Canada isn’t it? Just because it’s not from the States doesn’t mean its Chinese

DiscoMoney

where would they be importing from though?

Infamous
      Participant

Canada, import just means it came from another country. Doesn’t necessarily mean overseas, a simple border jump counts as an import to

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

yeah Eikon is Canadian, so is Hildbrant.

DiscoMoney

Hildbrandt is Canadian and American but everything they sell comes from China. The only thing that does’nt come from China is their ink. And I ordered some needles from Eikon and the box clearly says “made in China”. After doing some research though it seems the only places that don’t have China needles are TatSoul and Needlejig (there’s probably more but I’m not sure). But I looked at my Eikon needles and they look really good. The needles look consistent, the glue actually holds the packs closed and they tear apart without causing other needles to become exposed.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan