• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      TMTT_User

Anyone here using the new EMS from Eikon – the one with the black box looks like a guitar effects pedal?

DarkSoul

@TMTT_User wrote:

Anyone here using the new EMS from Eikon – the one with the black box looks like a guitar effects pedal?

I have one but it went all wonky on me and blew up one of my Next Generation machines so it is in a draw right now until I can get it looked at

dreamz6669

i’ve used the eikon 200 ems series…love it! with all those features. i use it to tune my machines…but i’m also trying to learn to tune it by sound…but yeah, it’s great :)

Admin

I have the newest EMS300. Great power supply.

one day, I shall own one :D but for now, the analog will have to do

inky V

i use a cheap $52 digital eikon copy from China. Seems to work fine for me and helps out a lot with tuning. the downfall is u can only hook in one clip-cord. but they now make a copy of the one u guys are talking about looking like a guitar effects pedal. I think it was like around $65 and works exactly like the eikon model. How long will it last?. well that i don’t know but the one i have, i have had for about 8 months and it still works like it did the day i bought it. On the other i work on a masonry crew and don’t get to do tons of tattoos. But for the buck u can’t beat it.

embajadores8

if your talking about the newest one. the ems 400, i own one and i love it. has all the features you can ask for and also a touch screen.

Jack

@embajadores8 wrote:

if your talking about the newest one. the ems 400, i own one and i love it. has all the features you can ask for and also a touch screen.

love mine too!

Jbeaufosho

@inky V wrote:

i use a cheap $52 digital eikon copy from China. Seems to work fine for me and helps out a lot with tuning. the downfall is u can only hook in one clip-cord. but they now make a copy of the one u guys are talking about looking like a guitar effects pedal. I think it was like around $65 and works exactly like the eikon model. How long will it last?. well that i don’t know but the one i have, i have had for about 8 months and it still works like it did the day i bought it. On the other i work on a masonry crew and don’t get to do tons of tattoos. But for the buck u can’t beat it.

Have you ever actually used the real thing? In my experience.the difference.between the real ones and the knock offs is extraordinary.

leena

I bought the eikon 400 the day it was released, and im very happy with it. I run stigma hyper2 , fly2 and fk irons, plus a few others, absolute solid power supply lot of great options, runs any rotary without a problem.

tat2dguru

@leena wrote:

I bought the eikon 400 the day it was released, and im very happy with it. I run stigma hyper2 , fly2 and fk irons, plus a few others, absolute solid power supply lot of great options, runs any rotary without a problem.

Bought one just the other day and when I plugged it in the display was jacked from the get go. Called tatsoul and they are replacing it. Hopefully I get it later today. Been using a cheap Chinese supply before that. Power just seemed to begin dying out. Can’t wait for the real deal. It may only have one port for the clip cord, but it does allow you too preset four different settings for different machines. (liner/light shading/packing color) Can’t wait!!!!!

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I prefer hurricane power supplies like the HP-2 or the HP-3
      the EMS are way too over hyped IMO
      I also get 6 presets

tat2dguru

@Ramenuzumaki wrote:

I prefer hurricane power supplies like the HP-2 or the HP-3
      the EMS are way too over hyped IMO
      I also get 6 presets

Seems once again, I’m a day late and more than a few dollars short!!! Where were you when I was researching this and asking other artists??? :lol: Oh yeah, you were probably here and I WAS NOT!!!! :cry:

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Haha sorry. The HP-3 is super sexy. I’m hoping to get one soon

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan