• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      LouieThaXIII

This was a friend of a friend He was pretty set on the design which made me a slight nervous since I never really did a virgin mary tattoo plus it was his first tattoo( no pressure) but after after a few hours of shitting a brick i banged this out and he loved it

Viper65

Overall, I say you did a good job with this. I think where it could have used some help would have been with the shading overall, but I think you probably already know this as we all pretty much know our strengths and weakness’s at this point. I think its a good solid design, nicely done, and best of all you didn’t jack up the face like so many folks do with these, yours look great!

TexasPT

I’d say that ‘s pretty solid.

Like Mike, I think shading needs a little help. You have washes, but no gradients. I don’t think it’s a killer for the tattoo…because the tattoo looks nice. I just think it would have been better with some dark to light transitions.

I dig it.

Mark

LouieThaXIII

thanks guys yea i know i didnt wanna do some shading and mess up the whole tattoo if given the chance ill definitely do some decent dark to light transitions im a lot more confident with my skillz on this particular piece

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan