Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mitchel McAllister
      Participant

Here are some of the designs I have created as commissions, but the client (to use the term loosely) never paid.

This was done for an anarchist. Unfortunately, anarchists don’t pay for tattoos, apparently.
      Bent Discord

This one was done for a guy who wanted a mohawk tattoo of a tire tread. He was very excited to see a sample of this, but not enough to pay for it. Note: Not Safe for Work (or mixed company)
      Tread mohawk

This was done as a chest design for a pagan (the upper two lightning bolts were supposed to be on either side of the throat). I made the mistake of showing him the entire design; he took it to a different tattooist and had only the hammer itself put on his bicep.

Eternal Hammer

This was supposed to go on the left chest/pectoral of a guy who said “something like a black hole”. He really liked this, until it was time for payment. Then he had a bunch of changes he wanted. After three changes, I refused to go further without half up front. Need I say more?

Cosmic spiral

This was for a client who wanted a cool pectoral tattoo, based off pectoral armor or jewelry pieces from Celtic Britain and Egypt. He agreed to a set price before I started, liked the design, and was insulted when I asked for payment. He wound up stalking me for several months, until caught by the police.
      Pectoral

I now refuse to even begin unless I have half up-front. Those who do not pay the rest are told I will keep the design exclusive for then for 12 months.

Mitchel McAllister
      Participant

Great. One mistake, and it won’t let me edit now.

Here they are again, with corrected links
      Bent Discord

Once again, NSF, not for mixed company.
      Mohawk tire tread

Eternal Hammer

Cosmic Spiral

Pectoral

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan