• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jguzman89

so my kit came with this freedom ink, i havent used it yet. the label says purley for practice only not on human skin. is this ink the same as other inks, what i mean is consistency? bright colors? does it shade like tattoo ink? has anyone ever ignored the label and used it on themselves? (dont recommend just asking) :?

masterofnone

What’s up yea I got the freedom ink as well however it did not say on the bottle not for use on human skin. The kit was from hildnrandt and they said its practice ink because of the low pigment content and would fade in skin more. But despite I did use some green to fill in a bottle on a tat on my leg. It looks good and went in easy compared to some of the high end ink wither or not it will be looking this bright in 6 months I dont know but to awnser what I think you asked yes its just like good quality ink that is thin anyway like dynamic or radiant. Definitely close enough for practice.

makjak

2 tattoo ink brings buzz to what has, for a long time, been an art form associated with subcultures and deviants.

doctors excuses

FrancoLewis

The Valsturd Mini Tattoo Kit is one of the lowest priced tattoo kits we sell. This is an excellent kit for people on a budget. Basically what we did with the Valsturd Mini is take all non essential tattoo supplies and condensed everything that is needed into one well priced package. Even though this is a bare bones kit, we still provide decent how to tattoo educational material with the Tattoo Equipment & Supplies Crash Course 101 and visual tutorial of the Hildbrandt Tattoo Training DVD. This little package comes with a respectable amount of disposable, semi-disposable and autoclave tattoo supplies. Valsturd tattoo machines are good entry level machines that are easy to tune and are flexible to allow for customization and upgrading of components.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You could go for an different ink kit that would be good and better.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan