This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  dpelt73 5 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     dpelt73 

i know a lot of people using drawing ink for black lining. Is there any ink that’s decent for both lining and shading thats an actual tattoo ink?

kelcast 

Have you tried kuro sumi its a drawing ink but its pretty much a staple in the tattoo world. I don’t shade with it or pack it in I use waverly black for that. But for lining it what I use. From experience when it comes to ink you gotta try some brand and find what works for you

robroy289 
    Participant

Dynamic black!! It is a great all around ink. Works well for lining and real good for tribal and heals dark!

Ramenuzumaki 
    Participant

Authentic KuroSumi Tattoo Outline ink is good for all around. I use it mainly for shading, and I line/solid black with Intenze Zuper Black.

Vory 

Kiro sumi is definitely a staple in the tattoo world. Just make sure to get a real bottle of stuff, not the chinese imposter.

Another to check out would be Waverly’s Bluebird and Dark Black. http://www.waverlycolor.com/products/blue-bird
    Dark Black is more for tribal and traditional. Bluebird is a bit more versatile so if money is tight you may want that one.

robroy289 
    Participant

@vory wrote:

Kiro sumi is definitely a staple in the tattoo world. Just make sure to get a real bottle of stuff, not the chinese imposter.

Another to check out would be Waverly’s Bluebird and Dark Black. http://www.waverlycolor.com/products/blue-bird
    Dark Black is more for tribal and traditional. Bluebird is a bit more versatile so if money is tight you may want that one.

Waverly is a great ink!! I got a sample with my 8 basic color set i got from Waverly. He sent me 1 oz. of black and white free.. Awesome!!

ewok_poacher 

I like infinity color works by Eddie Yeary

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan

Forgot your details?