• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      dpelt73

i know a lot of people using drawing ink for black lining. Is there any ink that’s decent for both lining and shading thats an actual tattoo ink?

kelcast

Have you tried kuro sumi its a drawing ink but its pretty much a staple in the tattoo world. I don’t shade with it or pack it in I use waverly black for that. But for lining it what I use. From experience when it comes to ink you gotta try some brand and find what works for you

robroy289
      Participant

Dynamic black!! It is a great all around ink. Works well for lining and real good for tribal and heals dark!

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Authentic KuroSumi Tattoo Outline ink is good for all around. I use it mainly for shading, and I line/solid black with Intenze Zuper Black.

Vory

Kiro sumi is definitely a staple in the tattoo world. Just make sure to get a real bottle of stuff, not the chinese imposter.

Another to check out would be Waverly’s Bluebird and Dark Black. http://www.waverlycolor.com/products/blue-bird
      Dark Black is more for tribal and traditional. Bluebird is a bit more versatile so if money is tight you may want that one.

robroy289
      Participant

@Vory wrote:

Kiro sumi is definitely a staple in the tattoo world. Just make sure to get a real bottle of stuff, not the chinese imposter.

Another to check out would be Waverly’s Bluebird and Dark Black. http://www.waverlycolor.com/products/blue-bird
      Dark Black is more for tribal and traditional. Bluebird is a bit more versatile so if money is tight you may want that one.

Waverly is a great ink!! I got a sample with my 8 basic color set i got from Waverly. He sent me 1 oz. of black and white free.. Awesome!!

ewok_poacher

I like infinity color works by Eddie Yeary

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan