• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      vefrancis

I am really new to this as in, have ink, but am in the process of learning how to “give” ink. Are the size of the grips you get determined by the machine or is it a personal issue? Which size is the most popular? Also steel, aluminum or disposable? Thanks in advance and I’m sure this wont be the last question for me,

Check out Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo.
      You will notice that the tattoo tube is typically the same – the grips actually wrap around the tattoo tube.
      Tattoo grips are not typically specific to tattoo machines – but they attach to the tubes.
      Best of luck!

http://www.Tattoo-Apprentice.com

vefrancis

So I can get whatever grip size I want? What is the most popular size grip? I will get a copy of the book next pay. Looks like alot of info and a great reference book!

destructo

yeah they are typically removable. Its all relative to the size of your hand and what you are comfortable with

Nightliner
      Participant

I’ve been using 1″ for 10 years or so and my hands are kinda small. I use it cause to weight seems to balance the machine out and my hand doesn’t cramp up from holding a grip that is too small.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan