• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      harleyrose4

These are my first tattoo’s done new years eve. This is what I wrote on my introduction of my self.

I am Harleyrose and I love tattoos. I want a lot of them and I want to give billions of them. I am new to tattooing and want to learn the most of what I can. I gave my first tattoos on new years eve and they are healing great I will post a picture of my work. Please look at it and tell what you think. I am good with criticism and great with compliments so please tell me every thing you think. :D

alldead

They look pretty good to me. I really like the cross design. Awesome job. I can’t wait to see more pieces.

Looks good –
      did you do the kanji on the right leg first?
      looks a little puffy –
      really clean lines though – lets see it healed – thats the test

harleyrose4

@canvasyou wrote:

Looks good –
      did you do the kanji on the right leg first?
      looks a little puffy –
      really clean lines though – lets see it healed – thats the test

Yes I did do the kanji first. Why is it puffy? I did the right leg first and did them both in one sitting. Thank you for the compliment. These are my very first tattoos and the first time picking up a gun. I love to draw and thought well since I love to draw why not tattoo. The person loves the work and they look great now. I will get some pictures as soon as I can of them healed. But for my first time do you think that I might have a talent for this?

harleyrose4

@alldead wrote:

They look pretty good to me. I really like the cross design. Awesome job. I can’t wait to see more pieces.

Thank you so very much. I couldn’t wait to have some one on here look at these. I looked every day to see if i had a reply. I am so excited to see that I have some now. THANK YOU!

Probably puffy because thats what happens when you tattoo – haha.. wasn’t trying to say good or bad – was just curious.
      If it was puffy, and you had done it a week ago – then I could be nervous.
      Yes, I would def. say that you have base skills that would be required – if these were your first 2 tattoos.
      I would recommend that you go get an apprenticeship though.

harleyrose4

@canvasyou wrote:

Probably puffy because thats what happens when you tattoo – haha.. wasn’t trying to say good or bad – was just curious.
      If it was puffy, and you had done it a week ago – then I could be nervous.
      Yes, I would def. say that you have base skills that would be required – if these were your first 2 tattoos.
      I would recommend that you go get an apprenticeship though.

Wow, that sounds like a very good compliment. Really and truly that makes me feel really good. And I thank you very much. I am very excited about my new found talent and am anxious to broaden my horizon. As I get more done I will post them and also start me a portfolio and get me an apprenticeship. I have a friend who will be opening a tattoo shop in Mississippi (I live in Kentucky) who wants me bad in her shop. So I would say I have a really good start. Although I am not to keen on going to Mississippi, I know that I am wanted.

TattooMaker4

I like the cross. But im not big on the letters. Post more so i can see

impress_me

Wow! If these are your first tattoo’s I am so very impressed. I am very hard to impress and I think for your first tats these are the best I have ever seen. And to add the best I have seen on most of these kind of sites. You are very talented. I have a shop and would love to have your work in it. Do you have more? I would love to see more please. :D

harleyrose4

@impress_me wrote:

Wow! If these are your first tattoo’s I am so very impressed. I am very hard to impress and I think for your first tats these are the best I have ever seen. And to add the best I have seen on most of these kind of sites. You are very talented. I have a shop and would love to have your work in it. Do you have more? I would love to see more please. :D

Cool thank you very much. I will get some more done and post them on here for you to see. Where is your shop located? As you know these are my first and I hope to be even better with all the rest. :mrgreen:

HaCkFiNdEr

Not to bad. The only problem I see is that it looks to be done in a house.

Longbone

If this is your very first tattoos, i look forward to se what you can do a year or two from now, youll be Amazing… :shock:

harleyrose4

@Longbone wrote:

If this is your very first tattoos, i look forward to se what you can do a year or two from now, youll be Amazing… :shock:

Wow thank you very much Longbone. I hope to be fantastic.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan