• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      anotherbrick

Hi,
      My name is Steve, I’m not a tattoo veteran, but more of a tattoo forum veteran, I recognize some of the usernames! I have done a few tattoos, most over a year ago now, and only a couple in the last 6 months. I am currently working on pig/fake skin to keep my hand in, and working on my art. I would say I was fairly proficient at tuning and set up etc., but always learning and trying to iron out the creases. I would like to really go back to fundamentals and work more on my art, I think I could be decent eventually, but never seem to really get it down on paper, always some excuse, mainly juggling life! I have a lot to learn, and would like to start afresh so to speak, in my learning and with a new forum, I initially joined this forum over a year ago under a different username, but got sidetracked and have no idea what my login details etc. are! I have a chance at an apprenticeship, I would do it part time around my current job, the guy wants to see more art and less pig/fake skin, so I have told him to give me a few months to work on it, and he agreed to at least look at it, he has also helped me with some of the basics. I’m not a big one for introductions, but that’s mine!

Thanks and hello,
      Steve.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Welcome :D

Infamous
      Participant

Welcome to the forum, I think you will enjoy your stay here :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and post some of your work so we can give you tips!

Lennart82
      Participant

Welcome :D

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan