• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      InnaLex
      Participant

Hello all, I am new to the forum… obviously. But I am not even new to the world of tattoos, I am pretty much nonexistent, but hoping to change that. Currently working on my portfolio, here are some of my drawings (none of them are good enough for portfolio, I realise that, so please don’t judge too harshly), these are just some of the stuff I am doing to teach myself to draw better… Hope this forum is helpful in my journey… :D

http://innalex.deviantart.com/gallery/

Infamous
      Participant

These aren’t as bad as you might think.

Welcome to the forum

InnaLex
      Participant

@Infamous wrote:

These aren’t as bad as you might think.

Welcome to the forum

Thank you for the welcome and kind words! :D Lets just say there is a room for improvement… maybe a foyer!

Infamous
      Participant

It doesn’t matter how good you are there is always room for improvement :)

Darkwingduck99
      Participant

Hey there Inna how’s it going. I check out the drawings and they are good work. Quick question is hard to blend in colors? And what material do you use while doing drawings in color? I’m trying to get into color drawing myself, I only use graphite pencils in mine.

I myself am new to this forum and hopefully the doors open wider in our journey threw this amazing world of art ,Tattz , and what it brings our way :D
      Ight have a good one

InnaLex
      Participant

@Infamous wrote:

It doesn’t matter how good you are there is always room for improvement :)

That is definitely true! If you stop improving you either no longer doing stuff or is dead…

InnaLex
      Participant

@Darkwingduck99 wrote:

Hey there Inna how’s it going. I check out the drawings and they are good work. Quick question is hard to blend in colors? And what material do you use while doing drawings in color? I’m trying to get into color drawing myself, I only use graphite pencils in mine.

I myself am new to this forum and hopefully the doors open wider in our journey threw this amazing world of art ,Tattz , and what it brings our way :D
      Ight have a good one

Thanks mate! I have only just started drawing with colours as someone gave me a pack of colour pencils (Faber Castell brand) and I find the blending is pretty easy with these pencils, but I do not have much to compare with… Until now I was also drawing with graphite pencils, feltips and ball point… Although I have given up on ball point, they give up on me mid way.

Oh and welcome to you :)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan