• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Retsaw

My name is Kaljo, I’m a male from Estonia, Tallinn. I’v been into drawing, sketching since my early childhood, first i got into tattoo sketching at early elementary school, my uncle is an oldschool artist who learned his skills from prison, and was highly respected for it.. Now hes pretty old and handles everything well, yet i feel he wants to give me some of his legacy what for i’v always been looking.. so far my sketches are alright, because i have quite okay skills on paper, mainly skeleton styles with smokish kind of collabing.. My main skills came from painting Graffiti, for about 7 years of hard work and sleepless nights, i’v came on conclusion that it is best for me to slowly and steadily reach towards tattooing, because i highly respect it’s value as part of streets, prisons and “secret society” what was often as marking in earlier days.. I’m 22 years old, not studying, yet highly ambitious with unstable motivation, yet strong enthusiasm.. I’f somebody is interested about some of my recent sketches, then my facebook is “Retsaw Turtles”, i only got paper drawings there, because of risk getting noticed by law forces with graffiti. I’m also very dedicated on certain things what i feel passionate about, and i recently realized that tattooing might be it :)

Lennart82
      Participant

Welcome to the forum :D

Hmm graffiti you say…? Well, thats actually not a bad thing, as Script, Writting and letters in tattoos are a holy grail. Those who can do free hand graffiti scripts are in high demand. Many, me including, steals scripts from fonts, and other internet computer related things.

So have to say, you have a decent background if ever you become a tattoo artist.

Well about pictures of graffiti… You can always use a picture uploader like tinypic.com or something like that.
      Post some of your work under Original Flash… Would love to see what you can do. :D

Retsaw

@Lennart82 wrote:

Welcome to the forum :D

Hmm graffiti you say…? Well, thats actually not a bad thing, as Script, Writting and letters in tattoos are a holy grail. Those who can do free hand graffiti scripts are in high demand. Many, me including, steals scripts from fonts, and other internet computer related things.

So have to say, you have a decent background if ever you become a tattoo artist.

Well about pictures of graffiti… You can always use a picture uploader like tinypic.com or something like that.
      Post some of your work under Original Flash… Would love to see what you can do. :D

Thanks :), yes i will post them all soon, i’m going to pick some of my great ones :)

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

welcome :D

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan