• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Schlep Rock

So, I go by the name of Schlep. I’ve always been deeply interested in the art of tattooing and ever since I was a little kid, I wanted to be part of that lifestyle. About a month ago, I decided to take my love for the art to a new level and got my self a tattoo machine. I’m pretty happy with it and have began practicing on fake skins, fruits and myself. Due to where I’m at in my life, I can’t afford to take on a real apprenticeship and the fact that there very little shops close by. I would like to some day get officially started on an apprenticeship but until I can, I am determined to learn what I can with what I got. I know most the sanitary procedures and I make a habit of keeping everything cleaned and being gloved and sterile even if I’m just moving my equipment from on box to another or cleaning it. I came on this site to learn more about everything there is to know about tattooing and tips and advice from you guys. I’ve always been an advocate for art. I plan on returning to college and take an art/drawing classes to keep up with my drawings. So if anyone has advice I’m more than opening to learning however possible!

Jester
      Participant

Welcome to the family.

Schlep Rock

Thanks, I’m looking forward to the experience!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan