• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I stumbled on this site looking for a guide line on angle and needle depths for shading but found oh so much more.i hope to be able to grow as an artist while here and maybe even be able to help others.I mainly got into this after my uncle country passed away I remodeled a house and found a tattoo set up,everything but a tattooist was in the house.I took it as a sign seeing one late uncle was the tattooist and loved how much i loved the art at such a young age,and the other late uncle just wanted me to draw and take it as far as i could.I didnt take any of the equipment from the house(didnt know it so didnt trust it) but i did buy all new gear and now im ready to practice my techniques til i one day can tattoo a real person and have my art live on.sorry for the rant.I dont have $10-20k to pay for an apprenticeship (all the people around my area wanna charge) so at least i can learn something while i keep looking.

Infamous
      Participant

Hi, and welcome to the forum! That’s quite an interesting story you have.

I think you’ll be happy to find you’ll be provided with a wealth of information here, so feel free to browse around and ask any questions that you may have. We’re happy to help!

Lennart82
      Participant

Welcome to the forum.

Man that sounds like a great story you can tell your grandkids if you make it :D

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan