• This topic is empty.
Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      mussie

here are a few of my human skin tattoo’s i’ve done 18 in total, but be nice to get some feedback; advise on how to improve is what i need. i have had some struggles with getting my gun right and learning to chill out. but have since sorted this, all the work has been done on either myself, my fella or willing victim’s that know how many i have done and have seen my work :)

mussie

here was my first go at colour with a mag

mussie

the first ever sleeve, its a rockabilly style and starting off by getting it lined, did start to shade but client had hit the wall of enough

mussie

second ever sleeve, this is skulls and roses and will eventually cover up what ever is on the top of the arm

mussie

this was nerve racking as hell, was supposed to be a small breast script but ended up he wanted this, i did a lil poopy

mussie

my first ever script, was sprung on me out of the blue and i was shaking like a leaf, but the guy still wanted me to do it

Viper65

From what I can see everything looks for the most part neat and tidy. Obviously a few wobbles here and there but its looking like you are progressing very well in your work! :D

robroy289
      Participant

I think you are doing very well. I like you’re line work in the skull and roses and the other sleeve tattoo, but are you gonna put any filler into either of them or is that all it gets? Clean and solid work especially you’re scrips work. However i do not like the one titled color with mag at all it looks pretty rough! Keep it up you are doing good!!

Viper65

@robroy289 wrote:

I think you are doing very well. I like you’re line work in the skull and roses and the other sleeve tattoo, but are you gonna put any filler into either of them or is that all it gets? Clean and solid work especially you’re scrips work. However i do not like the one titled color with mag at all it looks pretty rough! Keep it up you are doing good!!

:shock: That was one of my favorites……..

nytemareh
      Participant

I agree with viper that was one i liked. I am iffy on the star bit seems he sees wjat i see so. Keep going good stuff there.

robroy289
      Participant

The color looked to be solid but the red on the outside of the design was what i was talking about… Could have been went over and blended in a few passes!!

mussie

thankyou so much for the feed back, means alot. the star i really struggled with hence the wobbles, and the symbol was hard work as my partners skin does not take in ink too well and it swelled up alot, and i think it’s a love it or hate it symbol. personally im not keen but thats what he wanted. i was happy with the overall colour etc on that one.
      robroy just seen what you mean :), those patches were actually meant to be slightly darker shaded yellow so the tattoo did’nt turn out too flat, tattoo’s always seem better to the naked eye :)

mussie

@robroy289 wrote:

yes both sleeve’s are going to be filled and coloured :) the rockabilly sleeve outlines was done in one hit and the lady had had enough after about 2hours (biggest tattoo session she’s ever had), but shes coming back over a few sessions to have it coloured and finished into a full sleeve :)
      and the skulls and roses sleeve was the same he’s having his whole arm done and will be shaded and coloured in sessions, but im limited to chair time in the studio.
      thankyou everyone for the great feedback :D

I can’t really add more than has been said above, but nice work, especially the script :)

robroy289
      Participant

You are doing really good work!! Keep it up!

mussie

@nytemareh wrote:

I agree with viper that was one i liked. I am iffy on the star bit seems he sees wjat i see so. Keep going good stuff there.

i agree the star was’nt great, i really struggled with my machine as it was’nt balanced and no one had taught me about balanced machines and how they affect your lining. i did stop early on and tell the guy i was’nt happy and i was struggling, and offered him to come back after i had worked out what was going wrong. but he told me to continue and reminded me im training. i was mainly pleased with the shading on this one as it came out grainy like the guy wanted and i used my own custom made grey shades which i was megally pleased with :), hence why i chose to post this one but it also shows how an unbalanced machine will affect your work.
      i love all the feedback im getting, it’s really helped me improve. there is an english forum that is awful!!!! it’s called tatscratchers, it’s supposed to be for all tattooist to get help advise etc but no matter how good your work is they slate it so bad, i’ve never come across a bunch of such horrid bullies in all my life!! yet they rate someone who photoshopped an image over a tattoo to make out they had covered it and they congratulated the guy??? honestly if you want to feel sick to your stomach read what they say about peoples work, it should be shut down and the bullies should be put in court for their vicious nasty words

M1k3
      Participant

I guess all beginners do that what you give star. In was like my 7th piece I did and now another friend wants it too. I think it’s funny. It’s on the first page when you google tattoo designs. Lol good job though. Care to see my rendition

mussie

@iPhragg wrote:

I guess all beginners do that what you give star. In was like my 7th piece I did and now another friend wants it too. I think it’s funny. It’s on the first page when you google tattoo designs. Lol good job though. Care to see my rendition

without a doubt would love to see yours :) alot of people seem to google what they want lol

M1k3
      Participant
      mussie

@iPhragg wrote:

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/iPhragg/542C86B8-CC3F-4E9F-A5C3-F6F48AFBFE42-1052-000001C6ACA2DC6F_zps837d647d.jpg

wow thats pretty dam neat!! my nerves and unbalanced machine really shows against yours. but im gaining more confidence and have a much better machine setup now :) fingers crossed

M1k3
      Participant

Yea that’s the biggest hurdle. I’m only feeling more comfortable now, still get a little nervous with every tat but not nearly as much as I did in the beginning. How many have you done in skin. A good machine is necessary too. What do you have?

mussie

@iPhragg wrote:

Yea that’s the biggest hurdle. I’m only feeling more comfortable now, still get a little nervous with every tat but not nearly as much as I did in the beginning. How many have you done in skin. A good machine is necessary too. What do you have?

i’ve now done 22 skin tattoo’s, the star was like my 11th, i do have a micky sharpz style coil machine but not got that one balanced yet, but i’ve been using a microfly rotary which is so much better, it lines and shades really well and is nice to use :)

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan