• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

my name is john i am 24 years old i have been tattooing since i was about 15 mainly home made guns got to practice on some friends some of it i think actually came out pretty good i have always been a artist at the age of 20 i went ahead and bought my first kit from Inkcraft cost me around 200.00 the gun i still use and may i add for the price it’s performance is phenomenal. i know i am not a proffesional but i know i have come a long way and i know i still need some pointers (and yes i use disposables) i also look forward to purchasing the book i am new here and i think this site is a great idea i look forward to posting some pics of my work……..peace out!

keep tattooing john
      did you ever get your copy of the book?
      let us know if you have questions about it.

PS
      There is a New book to be released next year
      “Modern Tattoo Apprentice 2nd Level”
      Will be the part 2 of the “Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo”

and will cover a lot more technique and advanced things like mixing pigments and how to execute specific tattoo styles
      as well as a complete review of a number of tattoo machines and power supplies and pigments…
      Like the Eikon EMS, The Pulse Power, The Pneuma, and other Rotary Machines, as well as the new 1.5 coil and .5/.5 coil setups
      Different spring setups, and how to build advanced complex machines that use different EXACT specs.
      So you can litterally build step by step with the products we show in the text to build really high quality tattoo machines with less expensive parts from suppliers.

Keep checking out the main website – and register on the Portal to find out more details.

We are also putting together a few DVDs with high resolution tutorials.
      and a ton of step by step tutorials in the books with photos…

We are really hoping to get feedback from our readers to what they want to see in the new books / DVDs

-CR Jordan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan