• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Fubar

ALL SOLD!

Johnny

That’s not a very good deal for two rather shitty used machines. Give the people an offer they can’t refuse and knock more than $10 off the new price.

Fubar

@Johnny wrote:

That’s not a very good deal for two rather shitty used machines. Give the people an offer they can’t refuse and knock more than $10 off the new price.

ALL SOLD!

nedmanders

yeah, even what some consider shitty should work just fine for tattooing

Fubar

@nedmanders wrote:

yeah, even what some consider shitty should work just fine for tattooing

If I had a dollar for everytime someone blamed the machine for their lack of ability to properly tattoo or to properly tune a tattoo machine, I certainly wouldn’t be on an internet forum explaining it………I would be in Tahiti, on a beautiful beach sipping Mojitos with beautiful women for the rest of my days. :o

Anyone that knows how to tattoo and tune a tattoo machine knows that the Hildbrandt machines are just fine for the money and with a small investment in a few different parts you can get them running as good as machines in the $200-$250 range. I own over 50 machines and basically build my own with pre fab parts for my own use, because experience and experimenting has taught me what works and what doesn’t. I have also learned that once you know how a tattoo machine operates, and can tune your own, it is insane to pay the mulitple hundreds of dollars most “custom” builders are charging.

The high cost of those machines come from the intensive labor involved in Carving, hand fitting, hand crafting each and every part. It has little to do with performance. I could go on and on about this but it is like beating a dead horse. Those that know this……know and for those that don’t, well……their is no point in trying to convince them because they don’t have the knowledge base to understand and are either in denial or defending their ignorance.

How many beginners have called Epiphone guitars shitty because they didn’t know how to tune or play a guitar. Could Slash get down on an Epiphone Guitar?
      You’re damn right he could. I only have to say this once……IT IS NOT THE INSTRUMENT, IT IS THE PLAYER. IT IS NOT THE MACHINE, IT IS THE ARTIST BEHIND IT.

And PS boys and girls……I mean seriously…..I am selling these machines for $35 shipped each so I could care less if you want to talk shit about them or what not. My life is not hanging in the balance of this sale. If you don’t like em’ cool, don’t buy em but I would appreciate if you respected my ad enough to keep the topic relevent rather than sharing your opinion about these particular machines on my ad. I am sure there are other forums for that. Thanks

Johnny

Um ya, your not really fooling anyone about ur shitty machines, or the fact that ur most likely a scratcher using slash playing a shitty guitar as an analogy to a “great tattoo artist using a shitty machine”. Do yÓu think slash plays shitty guitars?? Haha I mean I’m sure he could play a shitty guitar, but I’m also sure he doesn’t. Just as professional tattoo artists don’t use shitty machines. Comon man. Good try though. 50 tattoo machines?? I own like 10 and only five are put together, and I tattoo professionally.

Fubar

@Johnny wrote:

Um ya, your not really fooling anyone about ur shitty machines, or the fact that ur most likely a scratcher using slash playing a shitty guitar as an analogy to a “great tattoo artist using a shitty machine”. Do yÓu think slash plays shitty guitars?? Haha I mean I’m sure he could play a shitty guitar, but I’m also sure he doesn’t. Just as professional tattoo artists don’t use shitty machines. Comon man. Good try though. 50 tattoo machines?? I own like 10 and only five are put together, and I tattoo professionally.

I can tell by your reply that you are either very young, very immature or both. Only the inexperienced pretend to know people and judge them based on 2 replies from an internet forum and use the terms “I own like”. You also missed my point entirely which isn’t surprising considering your response. I have been tattooing and collecting machines for over 18 years and can tattoo with anything. I don’t use “shitty” machines and nowhere did I say I do. You made that dilusion up on your own. Along with me trying to fool anyone (I was actually being quite up front and honest). If you can’t take any machine and make it run decent, that is your own problem. But don’t get pissed off and someone else because they possess more knowledge and experience than you do. I use machines that I built myself because I have the knowledge to avoid paying a ridiculous price for a machine because I don’t know how to make one run. Like I said, it doesn’t do any good explaining things to the ignorant. I can’t play twittly fuk sticks with you any more Mr. Professional :lol: , I have a business to run, tattoos to do and a life to live.

The machines are here if anyone wants them. And I won’t even fool anyone into buying them :D

Johnny

That’s funny… So basically you are proclaiming yourself as a business owning (assuming you mean tattoo shop owning) tattooing professional of 18 years, that “can tattoo with anything”, that also collects tattoo machines (I don’t get why you would “collect” cheap ass machines but okay). And as this professional you refer to yourself as “fubar”. Seems to me like a few of those kind of work against each other in the actual professional tattooing world. I’ve never heard a pro, nor have I ever told anyone I could tattoo with “anything”. Also all of the tattoo shop owners I know don’t need to use a forum to sell things (especially gear, I mean comon). And in reality, most decent tattooers prefer to use atleast decent equipment, not those pieces of shit ur trying to sell (but vehemently defending them as professional machines). To me, you seem like a fake. A fuckin poser really. Good luck selling that crap mane.

nedmanders

i have pretty basic quality, starter so to speak machines. i got 4 of them but never used 3 of those i actually only use 1 and for the lining and shading and it works just fine. if you know what your doing you should be able to tattoo with any machine. even i am a newbie and know this.

not trying to be cocky, or bitchy, but it is something many people will say. and the quality of a machine is dependent upon personal perference. not everyone will have the same idea of what to expect from a machine.

he was just trying to sell them

Jgray1893

@Fubar wrote:

@Johnny wrote:

I can tell by your reply that you are either very young, very immature or both. Only the inexperienced pretend to know people and judge them based on 2 replies from an internet forum and use the terms “I own like”. You also missed my point entirely which isn’t surprising considering your response. I have been tattooing and collecting machines for over 18 years and can tattoo with anything. I don’t use “shitty” machines and nowhere did I say I do. You made that dilusion up on your own. Along with me trying to fool anyone (I was actually being quite up front and honest). If you can’t take any machine and make it run decent, that is your own problem. But don’t get pissed off and someone else because they possess more knowledge and experience than you do. I use machines that I built myself because I have the knowledge to avoid paying a ridiculous price for a machine because I don’t know how to make one run. Like I said, it doesn’t do any good explaining things to the ignorant. I can’t play twittly fuk sticks with you any more Mr. Professional :lol: , I have a business to run, tattoos to do and a life to live.

The machines are here if anyone wants them. And I won’t even fool anyone into buying them :D

I can tell you now this kid johnny is a moron and this other guy fubar has far more knowledge like fubar said its all in the holder of the machine I have 2 Danny Fowler’s and a next gen and the ones I used the most are the ones that I have made on my own and it didn’t cost me $300 to build either

I love my hildebrandt machines I have the .44 magnum liner the .38 caliber color packer and .444 marlin soft shader no problems so far. I would recommend them to anyone even as a backup to their sharpz or fowler

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan