• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Red Spider

I’m a tattoo artist from Louisiana.I’ve been tattooing for 19 years this year.I’ll be glad to help out if I can.

sugar

Hello. I really appreciate that you’re on this forum, there’s a lot experienced tattoo artists that keep their lip buttoned while kids are scratching each other up with guitar strings.

Red Spider

@sugar wrote:

Hello. I really appreciate that you’re on this forum, there’s a lot experienced tattoo artists that keep their lip buttoned while kids are scratching each other up with guitar strings.

I would too,but thanks to the internet,the cat’s out of the bag now.There are no more trade secrets like there used to be.As it should be.There’s no more mystique,the curtain’s been ripped back.When I was starting out,you had to know somebody who knew somebody,there were carefully guarded trade secrets,you couldn’t just go online and get your hands on whatever you wanted.These days with the advent of internet,and those damned ‘reality’ shows doing everything they can to ruin the industry,everybody and thier brother is now trying to milk the tattoo cash cow,and she’s drying up fast.Used to,there were very few tattoo shops,they were an oddity,these days,there’s one on every corner.And everybody and thier brother knows someone who ‘does tattoos’.So,since there’s no such thing as trade secrets anymore,what’s the point of trying to continue to protect them?

voodoo

Do u visit another site?Name seems to ring a bell…. :?:

Red Spider

I visit lots of sites.specify.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan