• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jtdaltonsr

Just to let u guys know, I had a professional artist by the name of Byron Jones in my local area show me some things at a local party. What he showed me changed the way I tackle my tattooing….or at least shading and coloring are concerned. If you tune your machine to “bog” down when it is fully set up and u touch the nipple, then u can just do “layers” without damaging the skin. After he let me see the results of what he showed me, I took it upon myself to attempt this. RESULTS:…the tattoo looks like i painted it on the skin. It is absolutely beautiful! Point being, an apprentiship is the way to go. The knowledge that can be relayed to a person is direct and to the point, able to see the way it goes. I cant wait to get an apprentiship! and as soon as i figure out how to get pics on here from work, i will post. I dont currenty own a computer, so i gotta do this at work, and they restrict us from bringing in cell phones and removable disks bc it is a call center. any advice on how to get those pics on here would be appreciated, i would love some feedback.

This is true. You can not read or watch DVDs to learn it all.
      Go to tattoo conventions – and get tattooed – and ask questions…
      Another good way to learn…

LauraP

I’m happy for you. Hope I can I meet Byron Jones soon. I heard he’s a great tattoo artist. :D

jtdaltonsr

From what i did see in his portfolio, HE DA MAN…

NAK

The shop that does all my ink, I ask tons of questions. I also observed everything from what he did from the get go to the end. Sterilization, tuning, inking etc etc. It was interesting to see how different people ink.

When I first began I was very nervous, I have been studying for years and it never quite does anything until you actually try it the first time. I am learning at my own pace and having fun @ it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan