This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Shyphtee71 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
     Shyphtee71 

Hello everyone. I got my first tattoo when I was 18 back in 1990 when I was in the United States Marine Corps. It was a little shop in Millington, Tenneseee called Mouses. It was my official Marine Corps tat and although it is faded I still wear it proudly on my left shoulder. After that first one I was hooked and acquired 8 more over the years. If I could afford it I’d have both arms sleeved. Anyway, I have always been a good artist and since I love tattoos the only logical decision was to attempt to become a tattoo artist. Of course every time I considered it over the years something managed to push it to the back burner. I have a lot of friends and family who have been wanting me to give it a shot for some time now so I decided to finally take a look into it. I currently live in Western New York where I work at SUNY Fredonia and go to school part time at Empire State where I am 2 semesters away from getting my Bachelor of Arts degree. I’ve noticed that the beginner kits have gotten cheaper from the last time I looked into them so I figured it might be a good time to get serious about this.

imported_canvasyou 

Awesome. Welcome!

Ramenuzumaki 
    Participant

Welcome!
    Be careful when buying kits as they try to get your attention offering flashy, or many machines. You’re best to get a good quality kit–IE the 190$ Hildbrant one–or build one yourself.

Lennart82 
    Participant

Welcome to the forum.

Jester 
    Participant

First, let me say thank you for your service to our country.
    Second, welcome to the family.

Shyphtee71 

Thanks everyone.

xDreamerx 
    Participant

Welcome amigo! Feel free to ask any questions you got. Many levels of talent here. We’ll share what we can.

Vory 

@ramenuzumaki wrote:

Welcome!
    Be careful when buying kits as they try to get your attention offering flashy, or many machines. You’re best to get a good quality kit–IE the 190$ Hildbrant one–or build one yourself.

^what he said.

robroy289 
    Participant

Welcome

The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan

Forgot your details?