Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

anyone ever tried Immortal tattoo ink from worldwide tattoo I know scream is trash and I was wondering if immortal or iron butterfly were any better I like the consistency of moms or radiant or kuro I use kuro sumi blacks and have fallen in love with IREZUMI from technical I was also thinking of ordering some Moms black pearl outlining and greywash or some dynamic or voodoo

Esskie
      Participant

Out of all Immortal inks, I’ve only tried Immortal black with less than satisfactory results unfortunately as first impressions were good.

Viscosity is fairly thick, which some prefer, some don’t, it goes in well despite this though

The reason I don’t like this black is due to any tattoos I have done using it have scabbed up really quite a lot during healing. Now I know there will be lots of people ready to blame this on my technique but I have compared it to Skin Candy/Bloodline All-Purpose Black, Dynamic black, Eternal black and Intenze blacks without any problems during healing whatsoever.

When I first noticed it I did a side by side test of Immortal black and Skin Candy black both used on the same tattoo with the latter healing lovely & no scabbing at all during healing.
      The parts of the tattoo that used Immortal black however were scabbed badly.

I must say though, some of their other coloured pigments I like and do not display this problem

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan