• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Jose
      Participant

i’ve been away tattooing non stop and working full time that i completely forgot about this place. but i’m back!!

Jose
      Participant

same

Jose
      Participant

same

Jose
      Participant

more

Jose
      Participant

more

Jose
      Participant

more

Jose
      Participant

more

Jose
      Participant

and more

Jose
      Participant

more

Jose
      Participant

some

jtdaltonsr

Im really digging your art, man. Is that Starbrite ink?

Fantastic work, bro, thanks for sharing :)

xDreamerx
      Participant

On the right track man, looking good. What kind of machines you running? Also I notice your ink cap holder. You don’t have it covered? Are you working with that same ink cap holder without any barriers for every client?

What brand you using for your black and colored inks? Keep up the good work, you can see improvement as your progress amigo.

Jose
      Participant

Thanks guys, everyday is a lesson for me. I’ve tried a couple of brands of inks, starbrite, scream but I had to give intenze the crown. I did the research on their company and talked to numerous people that use it. They’re great. I’ve done good tattoos and some that at the end wish I had done different. I got several cap holders and they all get thrown in my autoclave in 5 1/4x 10 pouches. I also make my own stainless steel cap holders.( benefits of working In a color shop with a machine shop) easy to clean and fit in a 9 to 15 quart autoclave.
      That black is zuperblack from intenze. Good stuff.

Jose
      Participant

heres one of my creations

Jose
      Participant

i got an arsenal of tattoo machines. I try not to buy nothing that its too hard to clean. but my weapons of choice are from fallen king. I even made a few but wont dare to use them in case they crap out. lol

@Dilan wrote:

i got an arsenal of tattoo machines. I try not to buy nothing that its too hard to clean. but my weapons of choice are from fallen king. I even made a few but wont dare to use them in case they crap out. lol

Looking good :) I love building the machines, all mine are self-built from various parts bought here and there with custom coil wraps from photos I took :)

Jose
      Participant

Hey we gotta stay busy when not tatting! Lol

@Dilan wrote:

Hey we gotta stay busy when not tatting! Lol

Absolutely, and knowing how to build the machines, is the first step to being able to diagnosing any faults which might occur during the process and being able to correct them :)

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan