• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Lennart82
      Participant

I’m not big on bragging, but this I have to tell someone. hahahaha

So I just don’t do portraits, and tattoos. As some of you know, I do illustrations as well. Just wanted to tell what’s on my table at the moment. :D
      I was contacted by my neighbour, he’s a web designer. And two guys (Customers of his) wanted a logo for their new show.

Its a show/convention for snakes, spiders, reptiles and the likes. And in Denmark, there isn’t any big events like this. Now these two guys wanted to make Scandinavia’s biggest reptile convention. They got sponsor from all over Denmark. And they asked me to come up with a logo for their show and their website :D
      I was like…..: WOOOOOAAAAW I’m on that. Even wanting to do it for free. That’s BIG PR for a little guy like me, that hasn’t done anything but starting a Facebook page, when concerning PR :D
      Best part, if the guys like the design, they want more details in it, and then…. Want me to tattoo it :D
      I finished my design/layout, and showed them my idea. And they went crazy, and loved the idea.
      So this little unknown guy from Denmark, is getting a boost in my PR sections :D I’m sooooooooo hyped at this moment :D
      I will show you guys the logo once Its done and sold, but for copyright reasons, I’m not allowed yet. Which is fair enough :P

littleinker
      Participant

Hey! Well done! That’s freakin awesome!

I always love it when someone who busts their ass and deserves it gets something great! Super happy for you! :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

awesome job dude im proud of you :3

Infamous
      Participant

Congrats that sounds awesome

Lennart82
      Participant

Thanks guys…

I’m so excited about it. This will be my first anything like this before :D

memmnock
      Participant

Thats great news Len..onwards and upwards mate ;)

Lennart82
      Participant

Thanks. I just got an approval of my design, and they love it. They are going to use it for their logo. And one of the guys wanted it as a tattoo as well :D Sooooo exctited :D

Infamous
      Participant

Grr, I want to see it! Stupid copyrights!

Lennart82
      Participant

Soon my friend… Very soooon :D

einvalentine
      Participant

That is AWESOME Len!!! Major congrats!!! :D So happy for you!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan