• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey I am 20 yrs old trying to start a career in tattoing and piercing I have given a couple tattoos before but I have given plenty of piercings I am not in a apprenticeship or anything like that I have a couple friends who tattoo but dont have the time to show me and the one guy I know that owns a shop isnt wanting to teach he is mainly wanting to get paid more than anything I need help as to how to find a good apprenticeship or something to that manner I have 6 guns plus everything else I need to tattoo but I live in alliance and there isnt much here most business’s are just about making money more than teaching and if they do want to teach they dont tattoo right I have seen them cut when tattooing or going to deep or not deep enough and dont want to learn from someone who isnt tattooing right themselves if anyone can help me on the subject I would greatly appreciate it.
      Bear

Bear –
      Check out the Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo book – will answer a lot of your questions and show you what to look for when you get an apprenticeship.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan