This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  robroy289 6 years ago.

• Author
     robroy289 
    Participant

I know, I know, its a very popular flash design but that is what she wanted and wouldnt sway from this design!!!Just finished the line work.. I will post when finished…

robroy289 
    Participant

Just some more line work not finished yet..

robroy289 
    Participant

Not a good picture…

robroy289 
    Participant

Did this one at the shop.. The picture looks off but i assure you it is just the angle of the camera and the way i was standing when the picture was took… Im gonna have to start paying attention to those details after i finish a tattoo.. Plus im gonna have to invest in a better quality of camera cause that is very important.. A good portfolio for clients to look at the work you have allready done will determine weather they want your work or the shop down the street!!

robroy289 
    Participant

Another one in the shop! I do not have a before pic but this was a add on to an existing tattoo that was jacked up so i redid the whole thing and most of it was free hand..

robroy289 
    Participant

Ribs!! Man they are always fun to do!

robroy289 
    Participant

Another side piece.

robroy289 
    Participant

This was her design..

robroy289 
    Participant

Footprints..

robroy289 
    Participant

Teddy bear… This one i did a long time ago in my apprenticeship..

robroy289 
    Participant

Thanks everybody!!!! Like the feedback!!

RogerRockit 

@robroy289 wrote:

Thanks everybody!!!! Like the feedback!!

Heh. I’m far from an expert, but I like what I’m seeing here. Gives me something to aspire to as a beginner.

robroy289 
    Participant

Thanks bud! like to take my time on most of my tattoos and not rush into color when i do them at home but at the shop i do not have that luxury! I wouldn’t have took the time to upload all these if i wasn’t gonna get any feedback, but if i help or inspire one person it’s all worth it!!!

Kingdomcome 

I like them all, very much.
    Love your outlines!

I would like to see more of color playing :) more blending, and shadings on those flowers and butterflies, per example.
    It helps on giving a POW! on a tattoo that’s already a WOW!

Is that lettering yours? i quite like it.

Keep up the good work!

robroy289 
    Participant

Thanks, i don’t know which script you are talking about but most of them i got from flash sadly to say.. But i tweak the designs up just like im sure everybody does.. Its funny but my hand writing sucks but i can tattoo script very well, and love to do it… I wonder why that is?

Rscotti91 
    Participant

No matter if you’re in the shop or at home, you shouldn’t rush! That’s all part of the craft!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan

Forgot your details?