• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      K.Campbell

Hi all,

I’ve read Tattoo Basics, have been going over chapters the last few weeks and am now looking for an apprenticeship. I’m a 26 y.o. male from Alberta, Canada and I’ve always enjoyed art and expression. I’ve recently had knee surgery which has prompted me to look for a change of career, and since I already enjoy drawing and painting I thought tattooing might be the career for me. I uploaded some of my work onto photobucket, maybe some of you can tell me what you think of my works so far? Oh, and I apologize in advance for the photo qualities, I took the majority of these on my phone.

-Anchor
      -The Raven
      -Heart lock & key
      -Clock & roses
      -Spraycan
      -Game on
      -Pokerose
      -Crow in flight
      -Rose

K.Campbell

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

really love your art! Welcome :3

K.Campbell

Thank you Ramenuzumaki! :)

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Any time dude
      Always nice to see fellow Canadians :D

Vory

Right on dude! That stuff is looking great. Keep doing flash!

How are your reference’s looking? Have you ever heard of Todd Noble? He’s put out 5 volumes now, mostly line drawings of both Americana and Japanese flash. Tons of girl heads, flowers, hannyas, etc. I picked up vol. 4&5 at the bay area convention of the arts and they’ve quickly become gems of my collection.

K.Campbell

Thank you Vory! :D

I don’t have a huge reference collection but I’m slowly building one, I’ll definitely give Todd Noble a look and maybe add to it.
      I’m currently taking courses at an art college in Calgary with the intent to obtain a graphic design certificate of achievement.
      And I have also taken an online course in BBP, which I know doesn’t make me an expert, but it’s a start.

Lennart82
      Participant

Welcome to the forum

Drawings looks goood :D

K.Campbell

Thx Lennart!

robroy289
      Participant

Welcome!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan