This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  K.Campbell 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
     K.Campbell 

Hi all,

I’ve read Tattoo Basics, have been going over chapters the last few weeks and am now looking for an apprenticeship. I’m a 26 y.o. male from Alberta, Canada and I’ve always enjoyed art and expression. I’ve recently had knee surgery which has prompted me to look for a change of career, and since I already enjoy drawing and painting I thought tattooing might be the career for me. I uploaded some of my work onto photobucket, maybe some of you can tell me what you think of my works so far? Oh, and I apologize in advance for the photo qualities, I took the majority of these on my phone.

-Anchor
    -The Raven
    -Heart lock & key
    -Clock & roses
    -Spraycan
    -Game on
    -Pokerose
    -Crow in flight
    -Rose

K.Campbell

Ramenuzumaki 
    Participant

really love your art! Welcome :3

K.Campbell 

Thank you Ramenuzumaki! :)

Ramenuzumaki 
    Participant

Any time dude
    Always nice to see fellow Canadians :D

Vory 

Right on dude! That stuff is looking great. Keep doing flash!

How are your reference’s looking? Have you ever heard of Todd Noble? He’s put out 5 volumes now, mostly line drawings of both Americana and Japanese flash. Tons of girl heads, flowers, hannyas, etc. I picked up vol. 4&5 at the bay area convention of the arts and they’ve quickly become gems of my collection.

K.Campbell 

Thank you Vory! :D

I don’t have a huge reference collection but I’m slowly building one, I’ll definitely give Todd Noble a look and maybe add to it.
    I’m currently taking courses at an art college in Calgary with the intent to obtain a graphic design certificate of achievement.
    And I have also taken an online course in BBP, which I know doesn’t make me an expert, but it’s a start.

Lennart82 
    Participant

Welcome to the forum

Drawings looks goood :D

K.Campbell 

Thx Lennart!

robroy289 
    Participant

Welcome!

The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan

Forgot your details?