• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rees

Hey guys, recently upgraded to a Cheyenne Thunder, wanting to get rid of my current collection of stuff I’ve managed to accumulate over the past year or so. I have the ebay book mark here if anyone is interested. I will part it out and sell single stuff if I have to, but I wanted someone to be able to take the whole set instead of buying one of those chinese bullshit sets like I did before I knew any better.
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/200888618724?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Jester
      Participant

How do you like that whip?
      I’ve been curious about the.

Rees

I love it for shading, tryed it for lining once or twice, but I didn’t feel as comfortable that way. It could just be my inexperience with a rotary drive. Took to it naturally for shading though. I was a bit suprised at how low I had to turn my power supply down to get this thing to work properly. If you mistakenly turn this on while your supply is still set to your coil settings you’ll damn near throw the needle off the bar. :)

robroy289
      Participant

The price says $400 is that correct? If so how well does the stove top work? I am very interested send me a private message on here and i will give you a contact number..

Rees

Sent you a PM, to answer the question, the stove top works great. It will pressurize safely up to 20 pounds. I run it a 20 lbs for 30 minutes. I have the autoclave bags, however I am out of spore test kits. I lucked out and purchased this from a local science teacher that had a surplus for his lab. I’ve been using it about 4 months now.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

i dont think the link still works

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan