number2

number3

number4

number5

number6

number7

robroy289
      Participant

Man that is some smooth line work.. I like them alot. But i think you could improve them more with some shadeing in some of them. Not all! Awsome man!! :D

giliegil

lookin tooooo good to be your 1st ones ever done on skin – good job none the less – my only advice is to post them to photobucket then copy and paste the link so we can see more up close – but like i said – they lookin real good 8-)

thanks guys i have worked hard and research for months before even buying a machine or needle.im working on my shading and thats why i havent put any on skin yet. Being a “scratcher” i want to make sure i dont put janky stuff on people. so i guess you could say these are works in progress. any help with shading advise would be awsome

I like it. Looks like you were working on some solid areas of the body. Which one was the most challenging? I like your fairy the most, pretty clean stuff (what size needles did you use?)

all but three of these are on the leg.one on a thigh, three on calfs, one on the foot, one on the neck and one on the wrist. my line work for the fairy was done with a 3RL and the face and hair was done with a 1. i think the tribal turned out to be the most challenging do to the time and the fact half my stencil blurred so i free handed the top half.

well here is 2 more

tribal hawaiin hook

I really like the hook, is it your art as well?

its a design i got off the net but i put it in the skin.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

looking pretty decent bru :3
      most just look unfinished D:
      get some shading in there for some depth :3

yeah i agree, ive been adding some color to the fairy and some shading to the tribal skull. im really just getting my feet wet with this whole thing so i didnt want to put bullshit on someone skin so i did the outlines and while they were healing i worked on my shading so now im finishing them up now

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan