• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Here is the pics of my second tattoo..which will end up a half sleeve when done ( as the master image shows). The Skull took me three hours, which come to find out is to long and a small portion of the last color (yellow) feel out.

Here is the Master I’m working from. It will end up a half sleeve when complete

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

not a fan of the colours but lookin good so far :3
      whatr machines/inks are you using?

destructo

it looks okay but like in the pic it needs black shading to backup the green, it will give it more dimension

giliegil

looks too good for a second tattoo – good job – but the color on the card flatens that area – and yes – more shading with black in the right areas will really pop that off – keep it up! (that’s what she said) lol 8-)

dave14jones

@donovangesting wrote:

Here is the Master I’m working from. It will end up a half sleeve when complete

This one is supercool….I don’t like so colorful tattoos. !!

Ok so the update. I have done the hand and a few cards. I know it’s a little sloppy (its all covered later with background) and the face is showing my work now. I have learned so much about overworking, new skin and yellow (damn you yellow!) The Face was done with a Rotary, the hand is done with a Coil setup for line and shade.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

pretty clean dude, keep it up
      stoked to see the finished product

Still working on it, got the remaining lining, the reapers coat filled. Thanks for the praises guys!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan