• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

https://www.teachmetotattoo.com/portal/2013/11/new-cr-jordan-book-is-now-available-for-sale/ Special Sale price until DEC 31st.

This Might Sting a Bit is now available for sale. It should be on the online book sellers in a few days – but you can order your copy here now!
      360+ Pages of Tattoo information for the client, the artist, and the shop owner!
      This book is the guide that you want to make sure YOUR clients read before they come to you.
      GET IT TODAY FOR $9.95
      (for limited time – first print run price – only on this website)
      This offer Expires on 31DEC2013 so act now!

This Might Sting a Bit
      Have you ever wanted to get inked, but you were too afraid? Do you already have a tattoo, but are still clueless as to what actually happened while you were in the chair? Are you a tattoo artist looking for a way to explain everything to those pesky clients who ask a billion questions? C.R. Jordan, author of “Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo” and creator of TeachMeToTattoo.com takes the mystery out of the tattoo process and the tattoo industry. A fun, bite sized read; This Might Sting a Bit will make everyone an expert about the tattoo process.

And for those of you who have been loyalty following the updates about this book, I will post the final version of the book cover – so you can see it does actually exist.
      Also, welcome tattoo DVD 2 is getting closer! Give me about 30 days and we should have that thing in print (but again, I am a huge optimist.
      Thank you for everyone who contributed w/ the book and provided feedback for the cover and inside artwork / layout etc. (You know who you are).

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

definitely want a copy of this :D

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan