• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      robroy289
      Participant

Hey everybody, I am 33 from a small town in Kentucky. i have been an pin and paper artist all my life. I love anything to do with art especially tattooing… But where i am from there isn’t many resources. The nearest tattoo shop is 75 miles. This forum is a great tool for me. I have been using fake skins for about six months now. And will be waiting quite awhile before touching anything living! I am here like a sponge to absorb all the knowledge i can get. I want to be a great artist i respect and appreciate each and every artist’s input and advise. Thank you. :D

giliegil

tattoo urself 1st – that is always my advise for some1 starting on the new – go get 1 done by a pro – ask Qs – good luck! 8-)

robroy289
      Participant

Thanks . Very excited :lol:

perack

I love tattoos as well and though most of the ones I have are actually of tribal nature in design, they actually look really great. A friend of mine who is so big with the whole marvel comics actually had all the Avengers symbols on him, but it was quite hard to get an idea for the Hulk going so it was practically drawn like the whole thing. Quite nice actually.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan