• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ic3qu33n

Hello, my name is Tascha but a lot of people call me Tee for short. I have been practing tattooing for 7 years, I have been putting ink into skin for 5. I’ve spent a lot of time learning coil machines, rebuilding them, taking them apart, etc. I did a lot of research and chose to upgrade to rotary and decided that I wanted to try out these Hildbrandt rotarys so I bought the $140 kit for the two guns and the power supply (since buying the kit was a wayyyy better value) and that would even get me a few extra supplies.

These run so much more better than coils, I don’t have to stop and readjust because the vibration off set my settings I had tuned in… or in long sessions I dont have to stop to wipe carbon off my spring and contact screw. I’m very happy with the performance and look forward to getting the less powerful rotaries offered for a softer performance. I will eventually probably look into getting a few of their coils as well. I will buy them in their kits though! I can always use EXTRA power supplies, clip cords, pedals, and spare ink. (Speaking of ink, I only used the “Radiant” Tribal Black last night to reline my upper thigh but I was very impressed with the dark and boldness of the color for using a non standard brand next to my typical “Starbrite” brand… if all other colors turn out just as bright and vibrant I might consider purchasing some of their colors soon as well)

Heres a few pictures,

robroy289
      Participant

WELCOME!!!!Dude that ink Will look good going in but i have seen it fade out to nothing!!!! You would be better off going with Intenze or the starbrite you where using before….

ic3qu33n

@robroy289 wrote:

WELCOME!!!!Dude that ink Will look good going in but i have seen it fade out to nothing!!!! You would be better off going with Intenze or the starbrite you where using before….

haha. Im a girl.. no dude here, last time I checked. I didnt like Intenz very much, last time I used it it was a b*T$C$ going in (the skin just didnt want to take it maybe it was just MY skin though?) I really prefer Starbrite. But for XMAS my present to myself will be the Bloodline Line from Skin Candy, what Ive really been wanting to buy!!

My re-line is almost done healing… its looking alright so far cant tell the exact crispness yet but I want to see how it will look in 2-3 months before I even think about using it on anyone else (unless my gf wants to be a test dummy too)

I learned about bloodlining the other day Im going to test that with these new inks with a cherry blossom flower on my leg sometime over this weekend well see how that goe

robroy289
      Participant

I call everyone dude!!LOL! So get used to it!! I really liked your’e design.. Skin Candy is really good to so you will probably like it alot better….

ic3qu33n

thanks, no stencil, all free hand i prefer to freehand if someone lets me… id really like the skin candy but now im debating for the eternal 25pk ink set!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan