• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      mussie

hi all, thought id say hello and get to know peeps; ive been drawing for years and always had a big interest in tattooing; but it was impossible to get a training position. i have now found myself training alongside 2 professionals. i started off practising on pig skin then myself, and have taken the leap onto other practise victim’s :) so far people have been happy with my work, be good to see other peoples work too :)

Jester
      Participant

Welcome!!

nytemareh
      Participant

Greetings

Viper65

Welcome were glad your here!

robroy289
      Participant

Welcome! How long have you been a apprentice?

mussie

hi all :) i’m literally at the baby stage of training, i’ve been tattooing pig skin for the last 4 or so months and have been tattooing people for the last 2months. but to start with it was only me and my partner that got the brunt of my machine, and i was’nt getting much tattooing time; in the last month i’ve been in and dated with people wanting tattoo’s (all are aware i’m training and how long). so been able to progress more in the last month than previous :)

robroy289
      Participant

That’s awesome!! Hang in there and be a sponge! The main thing i have learned in this is the client is number one!! Take that extra time to get every aspect of the tattoo and what they expect, hope, and would like to integrate into it. Make them happy and you can never go wrong!! I would like to see some of you’re work sometime. GOOD LUCK!!!

mussie

@robroy289 wrote:

That’s awesome!! Hang in there and be a sponge! The main thing i have learned in this is the client is number one!! Take that extra time to get every aspect of the tattoo and what they expect, hope, and would like to integrate into it. Make them happy and you can never go wrong!! I would like to see some of you’re work sometime. GOOD LUCK!!!

thankyou :) luckily enough typical english tattooist are very cold unwelcoming places (not all), and don’t like to change a design. it’s quite normal to pick something off a flash sheet and thats what you get! but these places don’t tend to be fully booked. but my trainers have got good client base that go to them due to being how you described, tattoo’s can be very personal and intimet things to have so it’s definatly a must to take the extra time. i can spend hours drawing up the smallest design and making it right, even throwing in suggestions. even what little ive done im booked to the gills with people wanting tattoo’s, but im taking my time to get things right and fit it in around the studio time im allowed.
      some of my work is on the show your work off thread, one say’s “here it goes” and the other one is “possibly my fav so far”. i’ve attached my newest tattoo, it’s one i’ve done on myself and i do need to add some more colour and shading, it got too sore to finish :D

swagga305

Hey what up room… My name is STL, I was born to draw and create master pieces. I was intrigue about tattooing 8 years ago and I’m really excited about it. I would love too one day be a great artist and well respected by my piers!

robroy289
      Participant

Welcome glad to have ya!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan