• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Tracie Hill

just wanted to introduce myself. I will make this short I have a tiny little phone with a tiny little keyboard which is a pain to type on. This is also the first forum I have ever joined so bare with me. I have always loved drawing usually with pencil and ink. I took a few art classes in highschool 15-20years . I have been told over the years that I should give tattooing a try but back then I was a different person I just wasnt confident enough in my artwork or myself. Now I have more confidence and way more patience. I used to do alot of erasing but now I dont I just go with the flow. I want to try it now. Its weird how I changed from back then till now. I completely abandoned my art for over a decade. Instead I worked on my greenhouse business most of those years which has slowed down majorly here since the economy has been flushed down the toilet where I live. So over the past couple years I finally picked up my pens and pencils and started drawing and I improved so much compared to how I use to draw. It just seems and feels natural to me now . But I know I still have plenty room for improvement. I ordered some equipment fr hildbrandt and am looking forward to learning all I can. I have practiced on both pig and fake skin, and spaghetti squash. I prefer the pig and squash. When I figure out how to post some pics I will. I want to be criticed by people who arent my family or friends. By those who will be real hone st and not hold back. Sorry for spelling errorsfor some reasonu screen doesnt show what im typing right now it keeps jumping around ;) ok look forward to filling my brain with all of u guys and gals knowledge u are willing to share.

Infamous
      Participant

Welcome :)

Tracie Hill

Thanks any ideas on what would be the.best way to upload pictures? I was wandering what most people om this forum use? I deleted my facebook a few years ago when I was off the grid.
      Can I upload using my phot gallery on my phone?any suggestions

Infamous
      Participant

I would upload images to http://www.imageshack.com and paste the link here

Tracie Hill

Thanks I will give it a try.

Lennart82
      Participant

Welcome on board :D
      This is really a great place for knowledge :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Welcome :D

robroy289
      Participant

Welcome

Tracie Hill

Thanks to all for the welcome. I have been reading and catching up on the forum. Thanks for the good info. I signed up for imageshack uploaded a few practice skins but I dont know how to upload th on the forum. Ill figure it out I hope lol. :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Image shack should give you a direct link. Copy and paste the direct link into your post

Tracie Hill

Can I just go to upload attachment and upload it from tje gallery on my phone. Would that even work? im sorry I should take an internet class.

Tracie Hill

Okay trying photobucket I couldnt find any codes on the imageshack. Bare with me.

robroy289
      Participant

I dont think that will work..

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I don’t think it will work either. A lot of people have issues with attachments, also the IMG code doesn’t work on this site either for some reason. You grabbed the HTML tag, not the direct link tag. If you go to the image and open it just copy and paste whats in the webaddress bar.

Tracie Hill

Ok thank you for being patient with me I will give it a try

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan