• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tankgrrrl

Hi, I am a soldier, who has had random chances in my life to go into tattooing, but I also was a single mom more quite some time. Those too things arent the easiest to accomplish together. I joined the military a few years and thought that was going to be my new life. Almost 2 years ago I sustained a brain injury and now my military career is not so certain. I do still do art when I can and have a few friends doing ink. While I am a lil concerned about the fact that I am not getting any younger, I cant shake the fact that I love art and ink. I would like to learn as much as I can, I dont want to ever make anyone regret getting ink from me, before I jump into it like so many do. I am one of those OCD people who learn EVERYTHING about something before making a choice.

I look forward to “meeting” everyone and learning a lot here, and even if I never pick up the art form itself I am sure I will gain a lot of valuable information. Thanks/

Viper65

Hello!!!!! Welcome to the site, make yourself at home!

ben.catterall
      Participant

Welcome! There are quite a few of us military people on here so I hope you feel at home. :D

nytemareh
      Participant

greetings

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan