• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      InkerKaos

Ok so im new to the game.
      My whole life ive been told by my friends and family that i should look into tattooing.
      They would always compliment my art.
      I always doubted myself thinking its too hard to tattoo or im just not skilled enough.
      So i finally got convinced to start tattooing and yada yada yada etc bought myself a kit.
      I did the ANAHEIM ANGELS LOGO on a friends leg.
      Everyone i show pics too says it looks good for a first tattoo but since im the artist i see the flaws in the tattoo. Keep in mind my friends arent tattoo artist or any type of artist.
      Im here to get some real compliments / criticism / or even tips by people who actually tattoo.
      Please feel free to drop a comment- im here to learn so im ready for the comments
      What can i do to it to make it look good
      I will be posting the pic ASAP!!

Lennart82
      Participant

Its kindda hard to tell.

Is the border color suppose to be black??? If so, you really need an other brand of ink, since this looks more grey then black. Your lines are not too shabby, but still when doing lettering, a strait line is a must.

But all in all, not that bad actually, ;)

InkerKaos

Thanks bro really appreciate the feedback!
      the border around its suppose to be dark blue actually lol but i see what u mean
      i will take a better pic of the finish peace its not quite done need to darken the red in sum areas
      what inks would u recommend @Lennart82???? i was using wack brand that came with my kit
      i heard intenze is reall good ink though is this correct??

Lennart82
      Participant

Oooohhh this is a tuff one actually. Since I know what works for me. And thats the whole deal with tattooing. What will work for you, and what will not.

I use Starbrite, But I wouldnt recommend it. For me Starbrite is too thin. I’m slowly switching to Eternal, its a bit thicker then Starbrite, but not so much, as I have to thin it.
      The ones that I really like, are the Alla Prima. That brand works wonders for me. Now they dont have a big color palette, but if you know how to mix correct, you can go a loong way.

For my shades, I use Kuro Sumi blackest. This I thin with witch hazel, to get a kind of wash like shade color.

But all in all, this is just my pref, not saying it would work for you. But you have to try the market, and see what works for you. A good rule of thumb, if your whites and yellows goes in great, then this brand is not too shabby ;)

As for Intenze… I havent tried it. :?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan