• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Cinmalleus

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been trying to figure out my new machine’s tuning when it comes to shading. I successfully figured out the liner, since apparently I can use this machine for both.
      It seems to be one hell of a powerful machine compared to my beginner one, which I outgrew.

I used a method, which is removing the O-ring in order to get a softer smoother shade without bleeding. Since I did not bleed once during my forearm piece, not even a little.
      All the attemps I’ve tried left me bleeding right away, and this method seems to give me the shade I want with the least amount of bleeding.

I only tried spots on my arm, so not a long tattoo session where I can see if this will work for an actual piece.

Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks

robroy289
      Participant

Try this website man!!! It will explain it all in great detail. If your machine,power supply, spring tenshion is set properly then you should have no problem..Hope this helps.. http://www.sanmartintattoo.com/index_files/Page5531.htm

Cinmalleus

Sweet! Thanks so much :)

dave14jones

@robroy289 wrote:

Try this website man!!! It will explain it all in great detail. If your machine,power supply, spring tenshion is set properly then you should have no problem..Hope this helps.. http://www.sanmartintattoo.com/index_files/Page5531.htm

Hey really thanks for that link….It is helpful..!!

robroy289
      Participant

:D No problem dude!!

murai89
      Participant

u need orings on your machines not only do they help you change the front springs stiffness
      it also takes some vibration from the machine.. you have to make sure
      you tune the machine with the right rear spring that will be enough to retract the armature bar assembly
      and also a front spring that is versatile and have a flex in it but also stiff enough to
      withstand the resistance of the skin.
      a machine should be able to do both if tuned properly
      color shade and line.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You could even get it here as Tattoo printers are also very efficient and quite good one.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan