• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      robroy289
      Participant

I have a old school superior tattoo supply bulldog machine. I got it a few years ago and it works and hits really hard, i have it set up as a liner and it is a ideal machine for someone starting out. Very good single pass machine. It has superior tattoo supply phoenix , Arizona engraved on the side in gold letters , original 10 wrap coils very nice machine, i bought it from a friend and yet to find it on the superior tattoo supply web site so really don’t know its worth just what i gave for it $75. I will take $50 for it,or maybe trade for color packer. it’s well taken care of. I will send you a pic if you are interested shoot me a email to [email protected] or send me a message on here and i will give you my number..

Jester
      Participant

I buy stuff from superior all the time. I use their Raven tattoo machines.
      They work really good, and they’re only about $67.

http://www.superiortattoo.com/

robroy289
      Participant

[attachment=0:3mis6ucn]100_3182.JPG[/attachment:3mis6ucn]Like i said i couldn’t find this machine on the superior web sight i only know what i gave for it.. I am not just gona give it away because it is a great machine and don’t think they manufacture this one anymore.. Not trying to be a smart ass so, please don’t take it that way, but, it is not junk and if no one want’s it will just keep it. Thanks.. Unless someone can show me a link where they sell this machine..

Jester
      Participant

Sorry, I just reread your post. I thought that you couldn’t find the Superior website.
      I just posted the link trying to help. That’s a good looking machine. I don’t think
      I’ve ever seen it on their site either.

robroy289
      Participant

I wouldn’t mind to trade for a color packer !!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan