• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      cjmahone66

did this orange lily on my cousins lower leg last week. will be adding some background in a few weeks.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/380266_2700347864835_1140829351_3172504_1402356489_n.jpg

Randy5
      Participant

I like it!

Viper65

very nice work! My one and only critique would be the thingy’s in the middle, they look just a tad fat to me….but hey, what the hell do I know??!!!

leopardprints67
      Participant

Nice and bright. I like it.

micalboon

Its really very pretty. Amazing work. I like it.

reminder service

Booda

With that yellow did you put that over for it show or first

Troub1edSou1z
      Participant

you have a few weak lines here and there. try to pay more attention to the detail…..other then that its a nice piece. good job

cjmahone66

@Troub1edSou1z wrote:

you have a few weak lines here and there. try to pay more attention to the detail…..other then that its a nice piece. good job

agreed. my cousin tries to rush me sometimes, acts like he wants a half sleeve in 2 sittings. ha.
      i’ve already told him that on the next one i am slowing down and focusing more on outline. going forward i’m not going to try to finish the piece in one sitting, just going to try and focus on one line at a time.

cjmahone66

@Booda wrote:

With that yellow did you put that over for it show or first

not exactly sure what you’re asking, but i always try to move from darkest to lightest colors when working. the yellow is not ‘over’ anything else.

Troub1edSou1z
      Participant

remeber who is in control…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan