• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      robroy289
      Participant

I use Waverly, dynamic and eternal and they are awesome inks!! But when it comes to blue i always have trouble. Does anyone have or have used a good blue that goes in bright and doesn’t heal real dark? True blue by eternal heals way to dark and blue by dynamic is kinda like a sky light blue when it heals and the waverly has a green tent to it. I am thinking of using Alla Prima has anybody got any experience with this ink?

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I love Alla Prima’s blues, reds, and golden yellow :3

Vory

Yes, definitely try Alla Prima. I’ve heard good things.
      You could also try Old Gold. They have a blue concentrate that supposed to be pretty intense.

robroy289
      Participant

I am more than happy with the waverly its just blues really. When i first started tattooing i used starbrite blue but my mentor told me to throw that crap in the trash!! But, i seen a couple tattoos i did with it and they where crazy bright blue!! Im gonna order some Alla Prima. Kuro Sumi are the only color besides Fusion that i haven’t tried. I don’t know what it is about blue, purple is fine and i have no issues but they are pretty much related..

Vory

Hey Rob!
      I placed an order with Waverly over the phone the other day. We talked A LOT about blues.
      They just started making a Blue Concentrate that’s not on the site yet. Holy SH!T is it deep!!! It’s a little more expensive but a bottle goes a long way.

Also, the guy suggested I check out National’s Electric Blue. He says it pops like crazy and isn’t like any blue they make.

Just wanted to share before I forgot about it. Happy hunting brother!

robroy289
      Participant

Thanks bro i appreciate the help.. I bought a bottle of perfect blue by alla prima/arcane and it is the hands down best blue i have ever used!! It flies into the skin and heals even brighter than what the bottle seems!! It also works good when feathering it out… I can not wait to try more of their pigments

Anonymous
      Inactive

Picking up an color is one of the efficient one which helps to provide with an significant method to wave with gradually.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan